Citrix Environment Test
You're using Citrix as a remote desktop solution. A Citrix solution allows you to restrict the applications that a user can utilise. But do you know for certain that a user cannot break through the defined restrictions and acquire more rights? And are you sure that a malicious user, who has gained access to your Citrix environment, cannot out carry out an attack against your back-end systems?
We test your active Citrix session and provide answers to the following questions, among others:
- Is it possible to break out of the “locked” Citrix session?
- Is it possible to start undesirable applications?
- Is it possible to obtain more rights through applications or in back-end systems?
- Is it possible to start “own” downloaded applications?
- Is there access to and is it possible to carry out attacks against back-end systems?
- Is it possible to obtain a username or password by brute force?
- Are there security flaws in the configuration?
Testing your Citrix environment is important because it allows you to:
- Enhance the level of security in your Citrix environment and thus avoid a compromise of your IT systems
- Comply with your security policy
- Improve your internal working procedures by giving you an understanding of why security breaches have occurred and how to prevent them from occurring again