Cyber Security Review
The threat environment is as fluid as ever, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for companies to protect their IT assets and infrastructure against cyber criminals, industrial espionage and state-sponsored attacks.
With an overwhelming amount of different areas to focus their cyber defence operations on, many organisations don't know where to start or what to prioritise.
To help you plan out your journey towards a higher level of security, FortConsult offers a thorough review of your entire cyber security setup, based on an understanding of your business and of the current threat landscape, and using tools from NIST, CIS Critical Security Controls and ISO27001/2 standards.
Our Cyber Security Review will help you improve your long-term cyber resilience by providing:
- A clear understanding of your current IT maturity, including strengths and weaknesses, based on an overview of the IT security situation in your organisation in up to 20 well-defined critical security controls
- A list of prioritised specific focus areas, based on a deep understanding of your business and assessments of your actual IT security levels
- Sparring on short and long-term target maturity levels
- Security awareness in your organisation that helps drive initiatives to reach the desired security level
- Assistance in creating a plan on how to reach the defined maturity level, including quick-wins and future initiatives
- Board focused deliverables and detailed technical content to kick-start your long-term plan