Cyber Defence with MDR24th of May 2017
The evolution of the SOC: when outbreaks like WannaCry are commonplace, it is time to move from traditional MSSP to a more comprehensive approach
The complexity and fluidity of the current threat landscape means that companies need to move beyond traditional monitoring and security device management. To stand a chance against a multitude of threats, a combination of intelligence and technical innovations are needed to be in place.
Tim Anderson, Associate Director at NCC Group, will discuss the evolution of the SOC and the benefits that MDR brings in protecting businesses against modern threats. Tim will demonstrate how NCC Group helps clients with averting targeted and large scale attacks, such as the recent ransomware outbreak now known as WannaCry. Admission is free, but seats are limited.
Some of the key questions that we will cover will be:
- How do we address the fluidity of the threat landscape?
- Why do we need Managed Detection and Response (MDR)?
- How fast can we react to various types of incidents with MDR?
- How do we combine technologies like SIEM with other technologies, to add deeper protection?
- Date: 20th of June
- Time: 09.00-10.00 or 14.00-15.00 (State your preferred timeslot in the comment section)
- Price: Admission is free
- Address: Svanevej 12, 2nd floor, Copnehagen NV