Laptops pose a security risk for any organisation, as they are exposed to unknown networks and servers when your employees bring them with them when they leave the premises. So what happens if a laptop is lost or stolen, or if an employee connects to a malicious Wi-Fi hotspot?
FortConsult offers a structured review of your laptops, which, depending on your wishes, can consist of two different approaches:
- A technical review of a representative laptop's configuration.
- This will include an analysis of, among others, BIOS configuration, wireless configuration, encryption configuration and so on .
- An analysis of the use of the laptops in your company with a focus on security policies and usage guidelines.
A laptop review helps you:
- Regain the control of your IT infrastructure.
- Reduce the risk of a compromise.
- Document that you take security seriously to management, auditors and the media.